Free Speech Policy

As I said in my introduction this will be a place of free speech. Not as defined in our Candian legal code or as defined by our new progressive, politically correct, Canadian sensibilities, as being anything that is pleasing to the ear, but more in an American sense of the notion. You know, FREE speech, where anything goes and both heated rhetoric from the left and the right will be tolerated and often times protected. Cause I know that when it comes to politics, things can get heated pretty quickly.

However, just as our forefathers told us "With great blabber mouths comes great responsibility," or something like that. Anyways, this is not a democracy, in the sense of the Arab Spring, where mob violience and mob brutality will win the day, this is going to be a place of law and order.

Therefore, I am stating right now that if things get out of hand, then my brother and I reserve the right to take corrective actions, as we see fit, to correct the situation(s).

So again, let's be civil, and yes let's be passionate, but let's also think before we act. Cause "with great power comes great responsibilty" (hooray, I just remembered the quote (lol)).

Try this, before you type something just think, if your Grandma was there reading what you typed, would you still type it? Probably not, so don't.

Think aboot it before hand, then post, that's all I am saying. And yes that even includes you Grandma.

- Corey S.

<THINK ABOOT IT>

No comments:

Post a Comment