Canadiens 3 Leafs 1 - GAME #47

As promised here's some sports news. And what better way to start then on saturday talking about HNIC and the Maple Leafs vs. the Montreal Canadiens. THE classic Canadien matchup. Although , as a Leafs fan myself the outcome was tragic, and to make matters worse Flordia just extended their lead over the Maple Leafs by 3pts in the conference standings, with thier shootout win over Winnipeg.

Tomorrow: NFL - Baltimore vs. New England & N.Y. Giants vs. San Fransico
Let's hope that New England makes it to the Super Bowl, cause if they don't, I don't think many people will care as much who wins it this year. It would also be cool to see a Giants vs. Patriots rematch in the Super Bowl. Although I personally think that San Fran wins it over the Giants, especially watching them last week against the Saints.

Let me know who you want to see in the Super Bowl and who you think is going to take it.

As for me - realistically the Patriots have the best shot. Though I would like to see San Fran win it. Mostly because I don't like the Patriots and I don't like the Saints, so San Fran by knocking the Saints out last week is now in my good books.

- Corey S.

No comments:

Post a Comment